Monday 19 March 2012

Journal update





So after the research blog i posted earlier today I wanted to show where i am at with my journal and shoot plan. I have made 2 more drawings of what I will be shooting for the final piece. I need to source a few locations and subject matter, but i think im on my way towards the final photographs. I still need to decide the order, layout and final adaptations aswell as how i intend to shoot. I want an air of tension with these images but not sinister as these are being seen through the memories of a child that is confused and disorinated. I'm hoping to start shooting the 1st week of the Easter holidays, as time is short with family comitments and Uni work for the next 2 weeks solid. I would like to have the project finished by the time we return for the final term.





 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment