Monday 5 March 2012

Time and space Starting project



I had an idea this afternoon whilst tidying my children's bedrooms, that despite the constant mess and the changing of toys,. the fact that it has been 20 odd years since my own mother would have been doing the same thing. My own memories of my room are few especially of this age. However, A thought occurred to me, that every generation has a messy room so the its a constant wheel going round. So I wanted to show the same aspects of my children rooms that I remember from my own room as a child. Of course the toys are of different designs (although one toy is mine, but I'm not saying which). This is by no means by final project, but I wanted it to help me get into the right mindset to take this project from planning to presenting..


  Click on the photo to take you to the web album 

No comments:

Post a Comment