Tuesday 27 March 2012

small update

Just a quick update to where I am with the project,


I have been thinking about where and when to shoot, as this series of images will be taken at different locations, and also wether I need 3rd parties involved. I know I can rope in my children any time for certain shots, and also the use of a certain black dog  (courtesy of mother). I know of the place where I will shoot certain shots. For the Dog/buggy shot, and for the teddy bear shot. What remains is the cricket scene, balloon scene, ambulance scene and the pattern scene (this one is the most tricky)

So I thought that it might be worth contacting outside parties as to wether I could use their services. So I have contacted the local ambulance service, and Bath cricket club. I will wait for a response before I pursue any other direction with those particular scenes.

As for the other scenes I am going to begin shooting these as of next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment