Wednesday 7 March 2012

Sang-Nam Park

We went to the Holburne museum yestaerday, for the start of our still life project, They were exhibiting "the Art of arrangment" a collection of images from photogrpahers focasing on still life. I bought a book there called "Stilled". As I looked though the book at home I was looking for insperation for my still life. I found it in the below images from an artist called Sang -Nam Park. But it also links to this project so thought I would blog to share, this is the best online presence i've found to showcase her work. If anyone wants to see more i can scan the book and show you. She has based childhood memories of seeing patterns and shadows that were formed by her house as the light shone though the sheer pannels of her Korean home. She also explains how her mother changed these shadows by places objects behide them during the winter months. Take alook they are beutiful images, and my insperation.


placeboKatz: Sang-Nam Park: " Plants, visualizing through light" my present project, is based upon my childhood memory. Then we lived in a traditional Korean hous...

No comments:

Post a Comment