Thursday 9 February 2012

Time and space 2... What dreams may come

It turns out my 1st post has gone missing so will need to redo it...


For this post, I just wanted to add one of my all time favorite flims, I woke this morning and remebered a quote , and in turn relised this flim delt with memories. the flim is called what dreams may come.

The flim, deals with life after death, and how are souls cope, leaving loved ones behide, letting go etc..

i wont tell you the whole story as it will spoil it.
in this clip, the husband has tracked his wife down in the afterlife. She does not remember him, He tried to use her memories, to bring her back. There are some key quotes in this part of the flim, the main one being this "What's true in our minds is true, whether some people know it or not."

I strongly recomend you watch the whole of this flim, its breathtaking. but have tissues at the ready. I cry like a baby everytime.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhsKUhXR6-Y

No comments:

Post a Comment