Saturday 11 February 2012

Memory book continued


Daniel exploring Discovery cove, meeting Goofy and the stingray pool me and Dan went swiming in.



Meeting the dolphins, One of the best photos ever. It was amzing to get so close.



Daniels 1st day at school and the obilgatry photo.



The walk to school, I had injured my knee a few days before so was on cruches. Daniel was keen and exicted, He soon found the Train track, happy as anything, that enthuism didn't last long and it started to become a struggle to get him to school.



My wedding. I don't really want to get into this to much as the marraige didnt last long,. but it was part of my history. I love this photos as shows my family in better times


                                 Daniel and Emily having a kiss, Friends, and me and my mum

Dressing up days. Daniel at his 1st Navity play as a robin. And Bob the builder. I made the costume for school.


1st sports day,. Daniel was happy to participate for a while but soon got bored and went off and sulked in the long grass. this was to become a regular occurence. You can also see him here cheering on his auntie who was in the same class.


Annabelles birth. The 2nd most important day of my life. IT took 2 long and painful years for her to arrive. thoughout my pregnancey I suffered terrible morning sickness called hyperemiss as bad as the 1st time with Daniel and was in and out of hospital. Once i got over this i then developed SPD which is a condition with the pelvis making it very difficult to walk, I was off work for the whole 9 mths, and was using a walking stick. Once again I was admitted to hospital for high blood pressure, but they decided to monitor me rather then iduce me.withing 2 hrs of being admitted my waters broke and Anna decided that mummy was already in hospital so she may as well come then. 3 hrs later she was here. No body was expecting her to come 2 weeks early, called Daniel the following morning to tell him he was a big brother. he was very happy. I have a lot more memotos from her birth which i will explore next


Meeting Daniel and Nana for the 1st time.


Some additional photos. During my documenting of the book during the project Annabelle decided to join in and "help" she loves to look at photos of her and Daniel. In this photo shes couldn't understand that it was me in the photo she kept saying "No, Annabelle" so this process has become a memory in itself.


My box of photos. This our my life. There are so many more memories in here and i have said for many years i need to put them in albums soon.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment