Wednesday 15 February 2012

Reliving the past



 i was thinking today about when do i remeber things is it when i look at a photo here a song or see a place ive been before, and the answer is proberly yes to all the above, but most of the time (usally when i have noone screaming at me, so bedtime as i am about to go to sleep) That when my memories hit me, the biggest memories at this time will be the events i wish i could change, what i could have said differently, i suppose you could call it unresolved events that given the time again i would do differently, during these meories I can zone out completely as if i am reliving it, and i can mentally change the situation for my own satisfataction. Sounds slightly worrying huh! but I think it my brains way of trying to plan out for future. so if it was to happen again i could stand up for myslef etc..



No comments:

Post a Comment