Saturday 11 February 2012

Memory book


Memory Book

My personal visual Journal I Started at the age of 16 with the intention to help me in old age. See previous blog for detials.






My memory book, This was given to me by my sister about 6 years ago, after she went ti India to teach English to children. I liked the book so much I transfered all my photos into it.


My birth, My mum and me as a newborn, and my grandad and me as a todler in Victora park, Bath.


The picture on the botton right hand corner was taken at my auntie and uncles wedding, where I am wearing a hideous 80's bridesmaid dress, I remember being so excited at being a bridesmaid, but ended up being bored out of my brain, nice thing about this photo is my nan is still with us here,. the other 3 photos are my expereinces with a camera. I went to Holland with my school at about 9/10 yrs old, these were the memories i took away, Looking at the photos now, I relise , they were not all that bad, for a 9 yr olds 1st go. So many memories from Holland, maybe a whole blog dedicated to that?


Ok so now I am going to show my age, Anyone remember Wac-a-day. well my at the tender age of 9 my wonderful mother got me on the show. IT was broadcasted in the morning, and my whole class got to watch it as a "treat", embrassing, got the p**S taken out of me for years. I had to wear a toga, and odd sandels. strange set up that it was.


There is also a video of the event, as well as me with my mouth wide open (singing in a choir) on national tv during children in need. Thanks gramps , luckly as video players are far and few between this dsnt get shown anymore.

1st day of senior school. dancing competion, 1st trip aboard to Spain, also the stage my mum made me and my sister dress like twins. And school mates.



Tigger, my best friend though some difficult times, he used to follow me to school and walk me home again. My big sister, our 1st meeting, We share a dad, but I didnt know about her until I was 12. My 1st concert, I'm not saying who it was, but one of the main singers died recently, so its a bit of a sad photo.



Last day of school. My class.
Pre birthday drinks with friends for my 18th,


MY 18th birthday party at the litten tree, a very strange event, my ex chasing after a male friend (with a knife) because he danced with me (was meant to be fun). Got very drunk, and my coz in this this photo fell down the stairs, broke her ankle and was banned from seing me for a year as i was  bad infulence. Apprantly lol.


I won a competion to have a makeover at a photo studio in Birmingham shortly after my 18th. Took 4 hrs in hair and make up (explains a lot). The photos were taken in a huge studio with about 20 seperate booths, divided my curtains, felt very uncomfertable.




Daniel's birth page. The day I became mummy. I was induced 2 weeks early due to high blood pressure, was told it could take 3 days to get going. But Daniel was keen to get out and it all kicked off in about 20 mins, I was in labour for 14 hrs in total, and got told off for screaming. Although how i managed to scream is beyond me as i had gas and air nozzle wedged between my teeth thoughout. That stuff is wonderful make you feel drunk.


One of my favorite photos of me Daniel in the early days. I was at my happiest place after his birth.



The above photo above shows my son at a few days old, laying next to my sister Emily who is 10 days older, with other sister and brother, the midwifes thought it was great having a mum and daughter in a maternity ward at the same time. My siblings will hate the fact that I have this photo on public veiw. The 2nd photo shows my sons amazment at Bristol aquiram.


My son and sister at pixi studio for their 1st christmas photo session. The last time I think he smiled for the camera.

                                1st birthday party, not many recolations from this day, strangly.

                                         1st steps at daddy's house and fun at the fair.


                            One of my 1st photos that I relised I wasn't to shabby with a camera.


Swimming with dolphins, the 2nd best experince of my life to date. The dolphins were made to swim really fast in a circle around us, as he did so he clipped my thigh leaving a bruise which lasted 3 weeks.The place was called discovery cove, it was amazing like a tropical isalnd in the middle of Florida the dolphins were so well looked after and all they wanted to do was play.




Memories from Florida, meeting tigger and pooh, and the ride that terrified me, dropping 14 floors in seconds leave your stomach at the dorr or say goodbye to it on the way down. I came of shaking.





 Watching the Whales and Dolphins at Sea World Florida. As well as Daniel modeling his micky mouse ears, I got his name embrodeid at the back and also bought my baby sister a pink set with her name too.


Check out Memory book continued for more photos................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment