Friday 6 April 2012

3rd test shoot

I'm still working my way though my shoot list from my journal. To date, I have done the teddy bear shot, and the swirly pattern/confusion shot. I will be shooting the ambulance scene at some point in the next few weeks, so most likely will be the last scene I shoot, might be last minute but I have to work within their remit. I have 3 left, the buggy/dog scene, cricket, and the ballon scene. I have come to the conculsion that it is unlikely I will hear from the cricket ground, So a few days ago I bought a cricket set with a view to photograph this somehow to show this part of the "story".

Below is what I have come up with so far.

This image needs to show the cricket ball is the reason why I see the patterns, as I don't remember seeing them, I had to think about disstorting the image somehow, so some shots are crisps, some are under and over exposed, and some have been blurred by being out of focas, other on slow shutter speed and moving the camera. It was difficult to do this in daylight conditions, so it maybe i do this again in low light however, the incident happend in daylight so may have to work around this.
These are the contacts of the best shots, only edititng done is converting to black and white and slight change of exposure and shadow detials. will need more but untill i know the shot I want, i am not going to sit and edit all 40. I seem to have named 29 and 30 twice..






No comments:

Post a Comment