Monday 16 April 2012

Working set so far

After posting my last blog last night, I wanted to start looking and narrowing down my choice of images. I have looked at the suggestions from other in the group and those made my Simon. Taking all these into considerations and going on gut instict these are my images so far. I have edited them and matched them as close as possible, (different lighting conditions)

I've cropped the corrider shot as it was the only portrait in the set, and somehow I prefer this new image, it makes you think about where you are, as there are very little clues, I have applied a gaussian blur to the cricket bat, ballon, and hospital corrider, to hint at foggy memories, without taking away any detials, as I don't want the images to look over processed.

After laying them all out, it feels like bits are missing, which may work in the idea of not remembering everything. I would however like to have1 shot before the dog, 1 after. And I am supposed to taking photos of ambulances at the station shortly, when they get back to me to arrnage this.

No comments:

Post a Comment