Tuesday 17 April 2012

Test shot 8 and 9

Today I decided to reshoot the balloon scene after getting some advice from Simon about how I could do it, I thought I would play and see what came out of it. I knew that normal "balloon string" would not show very well on camera, due to the thickness of the material, so I had some left over decorations from my daughters party so I attached that to the ballon, and the other end to a pole, It has been very windy so I hoped that the wind would give me some help to cohert the balloon into unpredictable shapes. It took me a few attampts to learn where it would land in my frame, and be quick enough with the focas. I am very pleased with the results, my favorites are no's 8,10,11 and 12




I've also started to develop the begining of the story, In my orignal shot plan I wanted to show the pushchair with the dog in the same photo. It has now turned into 2 seperate images, which feels stronger and more to the point of what I remember at the time. I took the shots from various heights, as with the dog shot I wanted to keep at the height  I would have been at the time. To keep in context how the rest of the images work alongside each other. 3,4 and 5 are sitting well for me.



I've also come up with a title for the set of images but i'm leaving that till hand in...
I now have to wait till I can shoot the ambulance scene, I will be working on the final outcome in the mean time...

No comments:

Post a Comment