Friday 13 April 2012

Test shot 4

The last few days have been a bit of whirlwind in terms of family and working, so have found it near impossible to focas on this project. However I had to take my son to an appointment at the hospital yesterday and took the oppurtunity to take some photos there. Being very discreet and careful I managed to get some photos in the quieter parts. It occurred to me that once again it was a memory I don't remember at the time, But i did spend alot of time in hospital growing up for other things so it a place I know very well, it seemed a natural choice to be inculded in the series of images.This wasn't part of my orignal shot plan, but i think it could be used instead of the balloon shot, as im struggling to find an orignal composition for it.

These are the set  from the hospital. There are 2 images for each photo as i wanted to experiment with distorting the image in pp, as I had no time to do this at the site as I had to shoot quick.





I will be gathering all my shots I have so far, and matching them tonial to start making them work as a set, I have 3 more scenes to shoot before I am complete with this project, but time is short, so will start to pull the collection together inbetween shooting, although I maybe quiet on the blog side I am still working.....


No comments:

Post a Comment