Sunday 15 April 2012

test shot 5 and 6

So im doing 2 posts together, as I managed to shoot 2 scenes today, although i'm not convinced my either set so may reshoot again.

The 1st set here is the ballon shot. I've been trying to come up with something creative and tried to have the ballons in front of the sun to create a glare, it didn't work, so i bunched some together and went with the different tonal qualities. This is a bit trial and error and it is not the best in the set and the whole scene may get droped shortly.



The next set of images is that of the dog scene, one of the shots i remember well. I wanted to take the shot at the same height i was at the time, and close up, as I was very close to the dog. (and to this one, to the point i was pushed over a few times for cuddles) she was working it for the camera I can tell you. I had to re think my orignal shot plan, but somehow this feels better.













my next point of call is to choose my images and link together, by matching tones and fully editing. then will start to play with how the images will sit.



No comments:

Post a Comment